Mash Forum Forum Index

Mash Forum
Bienvenue dans la communauté Mash !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mash cafe racer 250cc or ... Daytona cafe racer 250cc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mash Forum Forum Index -> LE FORUM -> Présentation
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Thessalos
Nouveau Mashiste

Masculin
Votre moto: -

PostPosted: Mon 9 Jul - 00:10 (2018)    Post subject: mash cafe racer 250cc or ... Daytona cafe racer 250cc Reply with quote

Hello there!
I am George and I am writing from Greece! (Does anyone speaks Greek?) 
The only france words I know is bonjur and Nicola Sarkozy !!! 
So, the things are as below; 
There is no MASH in Greece but there is the Daytona motors brand name with exactly the same motorcycles! I am interested to buy the cafe race 250cc but it does't come yet in the country. It is expected to be here, on October. I think 250cc are ideal for an island as Rhodes. So I decided 99,99% to buy it!
An information about reliability or general information, would be very helpful! 
I will appreciate if anyone could help!
Thanks
George
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 9 Jul - 00:10 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
quartodilitro
Mashiste rodé

Masculin
Votre moto: Two Fifty ABS 2017

PostPosted: Mon 9 Jul - 12:05 (2018)    Post subject: Re: mash cafe racer 250cc or ... Daytona cafe racer 250cc Reply with quote

Thessalos wrote:
Hello there!
The only france words I know is bonjur and Nicola Sarkozy !!! 

Now you have to learn a couple of new words: Emmanuel Macron !

Reliability Mash 250: reading all the posts on this forum, I think the 250 is the model that gives less problems to the owners.

I own my Two Fifty 2017 ABS from 1 year and a half, 11.100 km; the one and only problem I had with it is about the gauge: sometimes it shuts down with no apparent reason. But I'm getting used to it, and, finally, it is not a major failure.

ciao from Italy
Nouveau Mashiste

Masculin
Votre moto: -

PostPosted: Mon 9 Jul - 16:19 (2018)    Post subject: ..... Reply with quote

Italy? greetings to Silvio and of course to my lovely Monica Bellucci!

thanks for the answer!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mash Forum Forum Index -> LE FORUM -> Présentation All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation